My life in a small town

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm still here

Well, I know it's been a while but not much going on here. Patrick is still moaning and groaning, what can I say. He goes back to the doctor for his foot (gout) on Wednesday morning. Hopefully the doctor can do something to give him relief. And of course the allergies are still attacking both of us. UGH.

We had a little excitement at work, our manager decided to quit on Friday, but we all think he will be back. He's the bosses nephew. The boss thinks he will be back on Wednesday, we'll see!!!!!!

We work tomorrow and off for the 4th, which we have nothing planned. Down town they are have a little festival in the evening and doing fireworks at dark. We may try to go there for a little while if Patrick can walk around on his foot.

Well maybe I'll try to blog again on Tuesday.
Gotta' go to bed now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home