My life in a small town

Monday, June 05, 2006

What a Monday


Well, we went to San Antonio this past week-end to visit my half-brother. He is in a nursing home there and we don't get to see him very often. He is 36 yrs old, and is on a ventilator, and apparently there are no nursing homes anywhere close to this area. He has a muscle disease where all of his muscles are degenerating and now the muscles in his throat are so weak that he is now having to be fed through a tube. But he seemed to be in good spirits.

This morning, Monday, I decided to go and get my blood work done for my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Use too, I would go to the Physicians lab and be in and out in just a few minutes. Well, now my doctor has a lab tech in his office that does it, and now it takes up to an hour to get your blood drawn. Ugh!!
I went in at 8:00am and did not get out of there until 8:53am, needless to say my doctor heard about it.
The last time I was there he told me to let him know how long I had to wait for blood work, well today I let him know. And the thing is I wasn't the only one that was there for blood work and was unhappy!!

Patrick has had his right foot swollen for several days, I think he has gout again. The only thing he can do is keep it propped up, and pain pills :) for the pain.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! We have been busy at work, and of course with working with the public there are alot of stupid people, or should I say RUDE people. And we are working short handed, our boss fired two sales persons in the last couple of weeks and has not hired anyone yet to take their place. So he makes the scheduled and leaves our store short so he can make sure there are enough sales persons in our other three stores. :(

Well, guess I rattled on enough for now, till next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    Thanks, Season, I had a lot of fun fixing her up. I have a couple of more done in my favorites, so I can change her out to a different one periodically.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home