My life in a small town

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Still Here..............................

Sorry, I haven't blogged for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it.

So, was everyone expecting Elliott to be sent home tonight? I think Katherina should have been the one,but maybe next week. Because I really think Taylor is going to be the next American Idol. Elliott's travel back home was emotional and he had a large following. WOW!!

And, Oh my gosh, "Lost" was good, too. Next week is the grand finale, and from the previews it looks like it is really going to be good. I can hardly wait. I didn't watch the first season, but my son, John, let me borrow the dvd's of it and it is awesome. I think I am hooked!!! It's sort of like reading a good book and you don't want to put it down. That's how these dvd's of the first season are to me.

Not much else going on here. Work sucks, but I just have to deal with it , so I tell myself everyday, I'm not going to let anything or anyone mess up my day. So far that has helped. :)

Well, maybe I can think of more later, so until then..........................

3 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    OMG! "Lost" is AWESOME!!!!! Watching two hours next week will be thrilling, to say the least!

    I got the McPhee-ver!!
    Go Katherine!!!!

    BTW - what's with all the dots ......................?

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    dots or exclamation marks I don't know, just something to make people ask questions. LOL

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I noticed the 'dot' trend awhile back. Kinda funny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home