My life in a small town

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Allergies, and Dumb things!!

Well, I feel like dodo, I am allergic to perfume, and today the new girl at work wore the perfume "Beautiful" which smells so good. But she was right beside me most of the morning, and my allergies went crazy. I can hardly breath. Hopefully tomorrow she will not wear any at all. This afternoon she tried to stay up close to the front of the store, but the damage was already done. :(

And then when I get home I have a message on my home phone. It's kind of strange, this guy is telling me, by name, that my number was given as a message number for Evelyn Harris Wagnon!! Well, this person is my ex-husband's ex-wife, who I have never met and don't even know. So the question is how did she get my name and number to leave as a message number for her. Since I don't even know her I don't know how I could give a message that some one called for her!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Strange...

Well, guess I'll take some more medicine and get to bed, I know it's early for me but like I said I DON'T feel good. So if I get some rest and medicine tomorrow will be better.

And that's life in a small town.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

    Dude, how did you get the song on there?

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    Good for you figuring out the music thing all by yourself!

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    Cool, huh? I was so proud of myself. I just looked at my web site and copy and pasted from there. HeeHee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home