My life in a small town

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Trying to catch up

Last Saturday night Patrick and I went to a "Patriotic Pro Wrestling" at the expo center here
in Nacogdoches. There were a few old time WWE wrestlers there and a few new wrestlers.
There were two that live up in the Dallas area that wrestle on Thursday on Spike TV. Cool, huh?
Patrick thinks his world revolves around wrestling. I guess we all have to have something.
Anyways he got autographs and this picture made with a lot of the wrestlers. He was so
EXCITED. I also took my video camera and got some of it on video for him. (until my battery
went dead) OOPS.

Well, American Idol Fans..TAYLOR is your next American Idol, yeah or boo!!! Sorry,
Kat fans, she just didn't make it.

Of course they had a lot of singing and some silly things and some emotional things on the show
tonight. So until next season, when ever that is.

I'm getting excited about the 4400 coming back on, it will show on June 4, to catch everyone
up on it, it's an 11 hour marathon and then the recap is at 9:00pm that night.
And then the new season will begin on the next Sunday night, June 11th. It will be on at 8:00pm
and it will be a two-hour series premier. Yeah.:)

Well, guess I better get to bed, late again.
May God Bless and keep you all safe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger 4angels said...

    Well, Season you need to let me know when wrestlers are going to be up there, Patrick never misses wrestling on tv,if he can't watch it then he tapes it.LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home