My life in a small town

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Taylor Hicks

Well, folks Taylor Hicks has signed a record label. That didn't take long, did it? I sort of miss watching the shows that I had on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I sure will be glad when they start up again. Nothing but re-runs now!! Oh, well, maybe I will catch an episode I missed.

Memorial Day week-end was nice, I got to see my son, daughter-in-law and two grand-babies. Well, they aren't exactly babies any more. (3yr and 6yr olds) They grow so fast. I miss you all.

And of course we had another END OF MONTH at work. It wasn't so bad this time, tho. Seems like they come around way too soon. Here it is June already, half of this year is already gone. Where does time go????????

Another friend of mine has started her blog, so I put her on my links so you all can check it out. She works with me.

Well, until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home