My life in a small town

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shocked.........................

Well, is everybody as shocked as I am. They sent Chris home from American Idol!!!!!! I think he was as shocked as anyone. The look on his face was really something. He and Katharine were the bottom two.........
Next week should relly be good WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lost" was really good too, but next week looks like it is really going to be great. It showed the "OTHERS" on the preview for next week show.

Well, only two more days until the week-end, Whoopeee.

Til later.........

3 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    OMG! When Ryan said that Chris was going home, my jaw dropped, I kept waiting for Ryan to say, "Just kidding". Chris was my vote to win. America really dropped the ball on this one.

    "Lost" is phenominal, the best show on TV according to KMAN!

     
  • At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It so should have been Katherine going home. The look on Chris's face was priceless.

    "Prison Break" is phenominal, the best show on TV according to Season!

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those who have never tried "Lost" should not pass judgement. Hey Season, I think I am going to watch the season finale of "Prison Break" just so that I will have something to talk to you about on Tuesday. I'm sure that is all that you will be thinking about. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home