My life in a small town

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm SAD :(........................

Can you Believe it??????? On American Idol they voted Ace Young OFF.................I'm Sad..............I thought he was good. But if you watched it tonight you saw who they had in the low three ...Chris Daughtry, Paris Bennett, and Ace Young. Well, I guess America voted this week on the all over singing and performance of the contestants, and not just on this weeks performance. Because if it was this weeks they would have voted Kelly Pickler off. So I guess some of you are still Happy....Kelly is still on there!!!!!!!!

I think this next week may be hard for some of them, they will be singing love ballads. Oh well, Good Luck to all of them I guess, I'm not sure who I want to win on the final show. I just enjoy listening to them sing.

And by the way the Cherry Cordial Kisses are wonderful. They just melt in your mouth, hmmmmmm

Well, better get to bed, I won't want to get up in the morning for work.

Till later, God Bless and Keep you all Safe!!!!!!!!!1

3 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ace needed to go. After that whole rubbing of his scar incident, he just gave me the heebie jeebies!!

     
  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    GO KELLY, GO KELLY, GO KELLY!!!!
    Actually, I know the final two will be Chris Daughtery and Katherine Mcphee! And they will both get recording contracts - they are that good!

     
  • At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ace who? Anyways, I need to get some of those Cherry Cordial Kisses too huh? Everyone is talking about how good they are, and everyone should know...I love chocolate and anything new about it! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home