My life in a small town

Thursday, July 20, 2006

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today at work I got a surprising email from my Boss.
The Subject: raise not Ray's
I think he was trying to show some humor. HaHa

He thanked me for helping keep the wheels turning, and appreciated my perseverance.
And told me,on my next paycheck which is for this week,I will have a raise on it.
Not much but every little bit helps. Well, that made my DAY!!!!!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed my last blog. I still haven't heard back from her, and now that she realizes that she made a mistake I may not hear anything. Oh, well, some of the forwards she sent were pretty cool.

Yeah, tomorrow is Friday, I am so ready, this week seems like it has been so long.

Hope everyone has a Great Week-end.
Later...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    Congrats on the raise. I know you are long overdue!!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    If not for the ray's, err I mean raise, I wouldn't know why you stay there! I mean, flying objects and all!

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Wonder Afficionado said...

    congratulations! you deserve it, and more with all you have to put up with.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home