My life in a small town

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Talk about WRONG e-mail addresses!!!!

Well, my last blog was a cute story, which I don't know if it is true or not. Todays' blog is true, and a little weird.

For a few months now I have been getting e-mail forwards from "Skip and Sharon" with and email address of Alaska. I just thought it was some one who got my email off of one of the other people I send forwards too. So I didn't think too much about it at first. They were sending cute things. Then I got curious, who is this person??
So I asked several people if they knew a Skip and Sharon in Alaska, and no one seems to know who they are. Hummmmm

Well, a couple of days ago I received another email from them that may explain the mystery.. Here is the email::

Hi, Honey
We arrived about 12:30 AM, we were delayed half and hour in Seattle, a fuel gage had to be replaced,but they were waiting for us.
We canned fish today,Skip and four other guys went net dipping and got 54 fish, we are going to have salmon tomorrow night, halibut tonight. They have some trips planned that sound fun.
The weather is cloudy but in the 60's it doesn't feel cold.
I will try to keep you or Diane posted on what we are doing if I have time, I'm sure I will.
Will you pass this on to her please.
I Love You
Mom

Guess what I'm not her daughter, so some how she got my email address mixed up with her daughter who is apparently named Linda, too. Weird, huh??

I emailed them back and told them they had made a mistake and I wasn't who they thought I was, sorry, and I haven't heard from them again, yet.
Maybe to embarrassed to email me back. Oh, well, a little excitement in my life.LOL

Till next time

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    That is too funny! You should have strung them along with some of your own e-mails but their REAL daughter has probably been wondering why she hasn't heard from them in so long.

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    I was hoping that you would post about this. And you and Eileen talk about how you guys have nothing to blog about. This one fell in your lap. LOL!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home