My life in a small town

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pain, Pain, Pain

Well, I have suffered with a toothache for the past three days, and believe me it is not fun. That and an ear ache I think are the two worst things to have. But I broke down and called a dentist today and made me an appointment for tomorrow. With NO INSURANCE!!! This will be fun ;( NOT

The dentist is suppose to take payment plans, so maybe that will work out okay. And then it's the thought of what he will want to do with my tooth. OUCH, just thinking about it scares me. Every body say a little prayer for me, that I will be able to stand the whole ordeal. I don't like doctors and I don't like dentist. Can you tell??

On a happier note, we went to Burleson for the week-end and had a good visit. Got to see the grand kids at their swimming lessons, they are doing so good. And they love the water. We went out to eat at a wonderful Chinese restaurant and some of my sons' friends that I haven't seen in a while joined us for dinner. It was so good to see them. We always get to eat at great restaurants when we go up there. Nac doesn't have that big of a variety. Plenty of Mexican places to eat, tho.

Well, guess I will doctor my mouth and get to bed.
Till next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    Well, good luck on your dentist appointment. Make sure they novacain you good. Jenny always makes them give her "happy" gas so she doesn't know whats going on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home