My life in a small town

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alot to tell...............

Ok, so I'm posting!!!
We went up to Burleson this past week-end and visited with the family(John,Jenny,Lacye,&Johnnie). It's been awhile since we have seen them, so it was time. We went to the Ranger game, and they won!!!! The kids did really good. Patrick had to get up and roam around, he can't sit for very long. On his venture he found a place to have his picture made for free, you just have to go on the internet to get it. I'll try to post it on here but if it doesn't work, oh well, I 'm just learning.



Monday morning Patrick had to have nose surgery so he could breath better, not sure what it was called. He's doing ok, I took off work untill Thursday to stay with him so he doesn't try to take the packing out of his nose. Wheeh, it's like having a small child again. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday to remove the packing.
At least I get two days pay Thursday and Friday. I don't know how many vacation days I have left, but after this I'm pretty sure they are gone, bye bye.............

Then we have Easter, everyone is coming over to my house for dinner and the kids will hunt easter eggs, I'm so excited. Now I just have to get my recipes together and go shopping.

If I don't get to blog again before Easter, I hope everyone has a Blessed week-end.

Till next time!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home