My life in a small town

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

JUST A FEW THINGS TO MENTION!!!

Well, I know it's been a while since I blogged, and really no excuse for it. but I could make up a few. Like Patrick hogging the computer...me being to lazy to get on the computer...or not knowing what to post. But maybe I've come up with something.

A friend of mine that I went to school with, Ann, asked me to go to their get together they have on Friday nights. They meet at their church and play board games and visit with each other. They also have coffee and cookies or cake. Well, this past Friday night I went and had a really good time, it was only about 8 or 9 of us that showed up. We played pictureary and we also played a game called catch phrase.
I'm not a very good drawer, but of course no one else was either. It was pretty funny. And the game catch phrase was a really good game too. So I'll have to go again some times.

And on Saturday night my wild night out was at work doing END OF MONTH!!Yuck...
Yes, we are already in a new month, before you know it, it's going to be the end of the year again. Where does time go????

I was looking thru some stuff on the computer and came across this video of this guy that is on American Idol (which I have NOT been watching this season), and thought he is pretty weird, and just wanted to share with everyone out there. So hopefully this will work.

Sanjaya Holiday Greeting

Add to My Profile | More Videos
THIS IS A FOLLOW UP TO "SANJAYA ANTHEM," WHICH CAN BE SEEN IN MY OTHER VIDEOS. Sanjaya (comedian Eric Schwartz) has some new hairstyles for the spring holidays. Written and produced by Eric Schwartz and Judith Benezra. Production provided by Steve and Michael K. Race of Race Films. Vote for Sanjaya!

Well, I will try not to wait so long to blog next time.
So until then....
This is life in a small town.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    I was going to post that video on my next american idol post, maybe I still will anyway. Glad you had a good time on Friday.

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    Sorry, after I saw yours' and then saw this one, just thought I would follow up with it.
    I think he had some more on myspace adds.

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger Wonder Afficionado said...

    It's good to hear that you're getting out. You meeting any guys so that you can keep your promise to susan to come to the christmas party with someone besides patrick?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home