My life in a small town

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sorry it's been a while

Hello, I know it's been a while since I've posted. SORRY!!

Well, we survived the ice and rain. But it is still cold, I guess it's suppose to be , tho, it's winter. Duh! My older son and his family came to visit last week-end, and brought Girl Scout Cookies, Yes, It's that time of year again. Yum, And of course I bought a bunch. My granddaughter, Lacye is in Brownies and she is selling them. There is a new flavor this year, they are called Lemonaides, they are like a shortbread cookie with lemon covering on the bottom. They are so good.

We are going up to Burleson this coming week-end so we can spend more time with family, last week-end we didn't get much quality time together, we helped a friend of ours move, so most of Saturday was spent doing that. We had to go up three (3) flight of stairs, ugh, wasn't so bad going up the stairs, but coming down messed with my knee. Ouch...

My friend is so happy to be in a place of their own, they were living with in-laws. So now it is just the three of them. Their apartment is pretty nice, so I guess I will have to go visit them soon. I could get my exercise going up and down the stairs, and then I could tell my doctor that I was exercising some. LOL

Well, I'm excited about going to Burleson this week-end, because we are going to eat at a place that has a huge slide. My grandchildren enjoy it and they want me to slide down it too. OK, sounds like fun, uh, I think.
Well, guess I have rattled on long enough, so I'll sign off for now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home