My life in a small town

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

OK it's Vacation Time Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ready for a vacation, my friend from California came in and now I get to spend a few days with her before she goes home.

And today is MY BIRTHDAY!!!! So I took off work. Yeah, and tomorrow is my son(John's) birthday.
We are going up to his house in Burelson to celebrate with him too. And of course to see Jenny and the grandbabies, Lacye and Johnnie.

Spent 2 hours in the doctors office with my other son, Patrick. He's ok, just a check up and renewed medicines. This day seemed so long, but almost over now.

We also went and looked at an old house here in Nac- it was built in 1890. We were able to take pictures of it on the inside and out. My friend is friends with one of the family members of the house. He lives in California and wanted her to check it out and bring back pictures for him to see how it looks now.

My sister (Rosie) is in Houston with her husband(Gaylon) at St. Lukes Hospital, he is having open heart surgery in the morning at 6:30am, so everyone who believes in prayer please pray for them. For my brother-in-law to have a speedy recovery, the doctors to know what they are doing, and my sister to have compassion, and patience.

I know I have skipped around alot, but oh well!!!
It's late so till next time.

Happy Birthday JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope to see you this weekend at John and Jenny's. We should be stopping by Saturday night. Happy Birtday!!!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAPPY LATE birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home