My life in a small town

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wow, how time flies!!!!

It's hard to believe how much time has gone by since I havebeen on here. But I mostly check my facebook, myspace even suffers......lol
Well, at work the boss has every site blocked or just about every site. So if you have your work done, you better find something else to do besides sit on your computer.
We finally get to sell the iphone, but now that we get too our boss doesn't want us too. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy, says we don't get paid for selling it so we are actually loosing money by selling them. Life in a small town AT&T store.
We are going to get to go visit kids and grandkids this week end, get to watch baseball game and soccer game, yeah.
Not awhole lot going on here, just the same ole thing.
I am finally going to take Patrick back to the doctor for his hip, he had a hip replacement last year and now it is giving him problems. Hopefully it's not anything serious.
Guess I will try to get back here sooner and try to keep up with this blog better than I have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home