My life in a small town

Thursday, July 24, 2008

HOME COMING

Wow!! this is an old noe I didn't realize I hadn't finished. Sorry......

Last Sunday, July 20th, was home coming week-end at the church we went to when we were growing up. It's the third Sunday of July every year. It was enjoyable, they had a couple of pastors there that had preached there before, so they got up and said a few words. They usually have a different music group there every year. This year they had a group with three guys named "HIs Song" they were really good. We bought one of there CD's Here is a picture of them.

I'm not so sure about next year, just about all of the people I knew back in the day are all gone, and don't come back for the home coming. But the FOOD was good! I have another picture of Patrick with the music group that I will try to add later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home