My life in a small town

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I was told I needed to BLOG!!!

Ok, so let me see what I have to blog about. Hummmm Last Saturday night we were invited over to some friends(co-worker)house for a little party. A few of the guys from work came too. We had so good food, and of course everyone was have a few drinks. I took my caffeine free diet coke. Patrick even took him a little grape wine. Yes, I was the designated driver. At least for me and Patrick. LOL
The reason for the party was for Shane's birthday. It was at his house.
Here are a few pictures that were taken.

This one is of Stephanie and Shane. Their house.

This is Jason(another co-worker) and Patrick.

Patrick was trying to love up to all the women, not really, he was just asking for hugs from them. And getting his picture made with them.
All in all I think we had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home