My life in a small town

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hard to Believe

Just when you think you have feelings under control, something happens to make them rise again. I received this message from one of my nephews EX-wife.


Hey Aunt Linda!

**well, I guess I can't call ya that anymore...sorry...habit.

I just wanted to say hi and see how you and patrick are doing. Whether anyone believes it or not, I miss most of the family. :)

ttyl
Stephnie

Now you may say what is so bad about this msg, well, first off this person treated everyone terrible and it wasn't a very good divorce, in other words she is a two faced person, try to be goodie goodie to your face and stab you in the back when you're not looking. Let me tell you what makes me so angry.. I work for a cell phone company, and she has a cell phone account with that company. During the divorce she called customer service and had them to put notes on her account about ME. Yep, As if I want to loose my job over someone like her. #@&*$# NO!!!
Here are the comments she had them to put on her notes:

"Steph states that ex-husband aunt works for Cnglr LInda Fussell and is afraid he will be able to access acct adv cust she is the only one unless she gives out pswrd but rep are not allow to access info for personal use or gain cust jus"

And that is still on her notes when you open her account. Like who cares about her account. If I didn't care about my job I could have already screwed it up. But when someone messes with an account you agent code and id show up on it. DUH!!

Any ways, I know that what goes around will come around. Or what you sow is what you reap, So Stephanie you're gonn'a get yours sooner or later.

Now, that's off my chest.

Patrick had some men over Friday night from our church for prayer and fellowship. They had a good time, altho there were only three of them. He wants to do it again on another night, but maybe on a Saturday so more people might come. Seems everyone is so busy.

This week I only have four days, yes, count them four (4)days to work and then I will have a four day week-end. YEA!!
Oh, by the way Patrick's birthday is FRIDAY, Sept. 1 , he is so excited.

Well, guess I have rattled on long enough, guess I will get off here for now.

And that's life in a small town................

3 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Wonder Afficionado said...

    you're like a duck, let it roll off your back! Like your new avatar!!!

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    People that are like that must not realize that they are horrible people, it's just like the situation that happened up here. They think they are normal, rational people, but they aren't even close. Best to just ignore her/them and maybe they'll get the point.

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    That's exactly what I did, ignore her. No response, zippo, nota', maybe she will get the hint!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home