My life in a small town

Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's that time again..

Ok, as I've tried to do each week here is two more of the 3-D images. The first one was kinda' hard for me, but maybe you can figure it out. So good luck.




Today we stopped by our NEW Starbucks and enjoyed a Frappuccino, which was very good. I also found out why it was build so big, and with two front doors. The left side is Starbucks and the right side is going to be a sandwich shop (not yet open.)
And of course I didn't find out the name of it either. Oh, well something else to look forward too.

And that's life in a small town.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Wonder Afficionado said...

    Ok, the first one LOOKS like an airplane or shuttle or some kind of flying craft. (it's a ufo!) I could be totally off base, though. The second one is a flower in a vase.rockclmbr

     
  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    Yeah, the first one is definitely a plane coming toward you. The second one is a vase and I thought the vase "cork" laying on the ground but I couldn't make out what was coming out of it . . .

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home