My life in a small town

Thursday, August 10, 2006

McDonalds

I was going to work this morning and as I passed McDonalds I notice that it is not open, and there are yellow tapes stretched across the drive ways. Wow, I think to my self "what has happened here?" The first thought was there must have been a shooting or some type of crime for them to have the place taped off. And only yesterday it was open and doing business.
Well, after I got to work I asked if anyone knew what had happened at the McDonalds, because we have a couple of people there who watches the news before coming to work, and I found out that they are going to completely tear down the existing building and rebuild a NEW and BETTER McDonalds. All I can say is I hope they don't take as long as they have building the new StarBucks coffee house. It still is not open.
Not much else exciting around here, so will sign off for now.

Later...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    That's good, that McDonald's is old. Hopefully they'll build an inside play area, it'll be the only one in town! Let's hope Starbucks is planning a Labor Day weekend opening . . .

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    Or maybe Starbucks is waiting until winter time so that coffee sales will be higher.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home