My life in a small town

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm Depressed!!!!

Well, I went to the dentist again and had two more teeth pulled, one was already loose and was really hurting me. Then the dentist tells me that we can talk about putting a bridge in my mouth where I have missing teeth. I think YEA, because I really don't want to go around with NO teeth,(real redneck-country).

Well, the assistant figured up how much it would cost for a bridge for the four front teeth and one jaw tooth. Plus fixing my broke crown. Each tooth running about $825. As the old saying goes I almost dropped my teeth at the total. $8,110.00
That would be like me going out and buying another car. OUCH!!!!! Well, needless to say I will probably be with out teeth for awhile. Her other solution was to get a partial that comes in and out. It would only be $2,210.00 With half down when they fit you for it and the rest when it comes in. Tell me Doctors and Dentist aren't rip offs. Maybe I need to find some one to take me across the border to Mexico and find a dentist over there. Bet I could get cheaper teeth over there.

Why couldn't I have been born RICH, instead of BEAUTIFUL?? HA HA Is everyone laughing?

Here is my word of wisdom: Don't be VAIN about anything, because if you are it will come back to you and hit you right in that spot!! I always had a thing about people that had missing teeth, now look at me. :(

Well, guess it's time to take another pain pill and get to bed, so hopefully I can go to work tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM , Blogger KMAN said...

    OUCH!! That should be enough motivation to find another job that has dental insurance. What a bummer!

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    Exactly what I was thinking. I wish John and I could put you on our insurance.

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe you could ask Rosie, I mean my dad :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home