My life in a small town

Monday, August 07, 2006

Blonde Moments..or Old Timers....

Ok, so I went to the doctor this morning for my regular check-up, everything was fine. Had to get my meds refilled, but everything else looked ok, even lost a couple of pounds.(Now, don't say turn around you think you found it.) he he he

So I get ready to leave the doctor's office and I go out side to my van and use my key pad to unlock the doors, and it's not working, I can hear it trying to open, but it sounds like it's a little ways away. I'm right up on it and it's not unlocking, another lady comes out and kinda' looks at me wondering what I am doing, duh, trying to get into my van. Then she looks at the other red van and says that one as the alarm going off, oops, I'm at the wrong red van trying to leave. Boy, did I feel foolish!!! Time to put the flags and stickers back on it. I know OR pay attention to the details of what's hanging on the mirror or something.

Just thought everyone would get a good laugh out of this.

Stay tuned for the actual pics of the 3-D images. Of course you already guessed what they were, You all are so good at this.
Later.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    I know that it wasn't the first time. LOL!! John and the kids always go to the wrong car. I'm the only one that knows the difference without hitting the button.

     
  • At 5:18 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    Thanks for the good laugh!

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    your welcome, that's what Beverly told me too. Any time some one wants to have a GOOD laugh just let me know. HA HA

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home