My life in a small town

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Late..........

Ok, so I was suppose to do this on the week-end, but we were out of town. We went up to Burelson to visit. It had been so long since we had seen everybody, it was time!
So lets see what we have this week for the 3-D images. Check it out.


And then of course we have the second one.





On another note, I took Patrick to the doctor yesterday for a follow up on his gout and the blood test looked good, the acric acid levels were normal, but his kidney level was a little high, that could be because he only has one kidney, and it isn't functioning 100%. The doctor says we will just have to watch it. AND he lost another 5 pounds. Yeah, Patrick.

Well, just I better get to work, I had to do this, this morning because my computer was acting up last night.
So until later, have a GREAT day!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    YEA! I'm first . . .The first one is an old time car facing right and the second one is a motorcycle also facing right.

    Good for you Pat! Keep going, you can do it!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home