My life in a small town

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yeah, it's hump day!!!!!

Finally, only two more days till the week-end. And then I get to see my grandchildren again. Well, it's not like I haven't seen them in along time, (just last week-end) but I still miss them.

I noticed again today, that people all around us have problems, and sometimes we think we are the only ones with major problems. But then you listen to others and realize that no matter how bad your's seem to be there are always others whose problems are worse. As I was reminded one time before, be thankful for what you have things could be a lot worse.

On a happier note, check out my daughter-in-law, Jenny's, blog she posted a picture that my granddaughter, Lacye did in school, and it is so cute.

And last I want to tell you about a story that one of my co-workers told me about her sister-in-law.
The sister-in-law had gotten a new truck, and was having problems with the locks. She was in the truck and the doors locked, getting frantic she was locked in didn't know what to do. Finally she saw that the passager door was not locked so she climbed out of it. Later she was telling the story and said, if she had thought about it she could have unrolled her drivers side window and used the key to unlock the door. DUH!!!!!!! And yes she is Blonde. LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    You are right about other people. It is nice to know that we all have someone to talk to. Even if all they do is listen. Sometimes advice is not needed. As far as your story with the blonde goes. She could have also pulled up on the lock, or simply pushed the unlock button. Blonde through and through.

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is great! It's always nice to get reminded here and there that we are all human, huh? It's also so important to know that every hill has a valley to rest in. The blonde was hilarious--HELLOOOOO! Love ya lots!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home