My life in a small town

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Well, it has been 5 years since I have been on here, with facebook now who does all these other sites??? A lot has happened in five years, I've lost a brother, and several close relatives, but I guess that goes along with life. I am also retired from the AT&T store. I worked for my boss for a little over 21 years. WOW !! Life has changed in the past 5 years, it really is strange not going to work every day. But I still have to get up and take my son to work. He volunteers at the Women Shelter Thrift store. You would think i would find crafts to do or be creative with my time, but some times depression stops by and stays for a while. They say Karma gets people who do bad things to you, but I just wish I could see it when it happens......... Well, need to get off here, today is my youngest son's birthday, and he is so excited, of course every birthday is exciting for him. Take care and God Bless everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home