My life in a small town

Monday, October 16, 2006

Pineywoods Fair

Our town has a fair every year around the second week-end of October. So we went on Friday night, it was arm band night, where you got a discount on the arm band if you brought an empty coke can. There were A LOT of people out there too. Oh, my gosh, I must be getting old, that many people in one place you could hardly walk between them.
I tried to take some pictures but they didn't come out too good. Here is one of Patrick at one of the games.



Then on Saturday we went up to the mall and listened to a band play in the new pizza/game room. It was interesting.

On Sunday after church we went to Lufkin to eat lunch, we found a new Chinese place to eat and it was pretty good. I think the name of it is China King Buffet. At least it was some where different for a change. We were going to Golden Corral, but when we got there I think everyone else in Lufkin and Nac was there. They had a long line and my thought was where is everyone going to sit after they got in.

Not much else going on around here, so until next time.

That's life in a small town!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home