My life in a small town

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!! (revised)

Oh my gosh, what drama we have at work. You don't have to watch soap operas, we have enough juicey stuff at work to keep anyone listening or watching. Let me explain. Yesterday, Monday, the morning was going pretty good, then the afternoon gets there, and Bonnie helps a customer get on the phone with customer service. Well, she happens to sit the customer at Eileens' desk. Which was brought up in one of our morning meetings, NOT to sit any customer at this desk, but to sit them up by the door at the customer phone.

Eileen told Bonnie that they were not to sit the customer there, and Bonnie proceeds to talk ugly and cuses the Eileen, and ask her if she was some kind of special Bitch! Well, that wasn't the right thing to do. So after the customer leaves Eileen takes the phone off of her desk and takes it over to Bonnie's desk, and tells Bonnie that she put the f#@'ng phone on her desk and she could have the f#@'ing phone. But let me back up!!!

When Bonnie is cusing Eileen, then Eileen hauls off and pops Bonnie in the back of the head. "Ka-Boom" Ouch!!!
So Bonnie goes to Bill, the Boss, and tells him that Eileen hit her, and that she didn't do anything. HUH! Well the boss starts to come out to the show room and I ask him if Bonnie is coming back out to help customers and he tells me there is a problem thatEileen hit her. And I told him if someone called me a Bitch and cused me out I would probably do something too. And he says "Now Linda lets not start anything." I told him I wasn't, but it wasn't fair to give a warning to one and not the other one. And his excuse is that Bonnie is having problems. (Yep, she is going through a divorce, her choice Only because she has a boyfriend.)

Well, needless to say, the boss sent Eileen home for hitting, and was suppose to send Bonnie home, but for some reason he didn't. What a mess. And today Bonnie tells the other salespeople that wasn't there yesterday her side of the story. And even added a little more, like she told the boss that Eileen would have to go or she would. Well, Bye, Bye, don't let the door hit you in the rear on your way out!! Then she (Bonnie) tells Lawanna another salesperson, that she told Bill that she was going to get Eileen fired.

I had other things I was going to blog about but I just had to bolg this first.
So is this messed up or what?

I hope this revision helped the confusion.

What DRAMA in a small town....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    It's a bit confusing, but I think I get the basic idea. I may need you to draw pictures. Or at least re-tell me later with names. Still sounds like it got a bit tense. I HATE when people start lies even when everyone else knows the truth. Who do they think they are fooling? Baffles me.

     
  • At 3:59 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    It is confusing, you should edit it with person "A" and person "B". If I was the one to get hit, I think I would have called the police and file assult charges, that is if I didn't haul off and hit them back! LOL

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    Ok, is that better, I revised it, and named names!!!!!!!
    Tomorrow is the first day they will be working together since this happened, I may be interesting.

     
  • At 9:17 AM , Blogger Wonder Afficionado said...

    I think it's confusing with names, and I was involved! lol. But I'm still standing, aren't I?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home