My life in a small town

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NEW SEASON TV

Wow, tonight "Lost" was on and it was AWESOME!!! I think this season is going to be much better than last season. The previews for next week look really good, too.

Gives me something to look forward to, and "Smallville" is back on Thursdays. Yea!!!!
I really never use to watch any special tv shows until my son got me hooked on a couple of them, "Lost" and the "4400". And of course "Smallville".

Not much else going on here, except this week-end we are going up to Burleson for a Birthday Party for my grandson, Johnnie, he turned 4 on the 2nd.
Myspace layouts

Myspace layouts



Myspace layouts

Myspace layouts



And that's life in a small town!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM , Blogger KMAN said...

    I finally watched "Smallville". WOW! That's was really good! And "Lost" was fantastic. I heard a rumor that this is Lost's last season. I hope it's not true. I think they can continue the story line for 3 more years easy.

     
  • At 11:16 PM , Blogger 4angels said...

    I hope not too, "Lost" is such a good show.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home